Do you want to control your own destiny? Are you looking for an exciting ground-floor opportunity in business? Do you enjoy working independently and with others? Swope & Associates is offering opportunities to establish a career in the consulting business. As you help us to succeed, we help you to succeed. Our opportunities start as part-time, but there is the potential to grow into full-time. We are looking to expand our business from Los Angeles and Denver to UT and NM in the near future.
We are a consulting business with locations in the Denver Metro and Northern Los Angeles areas that does not work out of an office. Rather, each person works when and where it suits him or her best in order to get the work done. We deliver most of our work products online.
To expand, we are looking for people with education and skills in communication, technology; engineering; marketing and sales; customer service; grant and technical report writing; internet research; website development; and management. Personal qualities include: keyboarding or typing skills; interpersonal & communication skills; the ability to multi-task; being detail-oriented; flexibility; Microsoft Office skills; and a commitment to finishing tasks correctly the first time and in a timely manner.
To work with us, you provide your own computer, printer, phone, internet access, email, Microsoft Office software, office supplies and office furniture. Everyone working with us is an Independent Contractor. You work when and where you want, as long as the work is done correctly the first time and timely.
We currently have the following opportunities available:
1. The Jr. Internet Research Analyst does Internet Research; creates & proofreads Word research files; generates Lead Reports, proofreads them, and forwards them to the Telephone Research Analyst; completes Opportunity Reports and Contact Logs, proofreading them; updates the database; and emails marketing materials on behalf of our clientele to potential customers.
2. The Jr. Telephone Research Analyst combines the received leads into one document per client; contacts potential customers on behalf of our clients, building rapport with them, giving a polished technical marketing presentation, gathering information, and working to set technical calls and meetings for our clients. The Jr. Telephone Research Analyst proofreads and finalizes the marketing reports, communicating contact/email info to the Jr. Internet Research Analyst and emailing the final reports to a Principal for the Final QCR (Quality Control Review). The Jr. telephone Research Analyst will also develop skills to market to new clients.
3. The Jr. Grant Writer works closely with the Principals in researching grant opportunities and preparing/proofreading applications; will enter research into the database; and will develop the expertise to be Swope & Associates’ primary resource for Grant Writing projects. Technical writing skills are helpful, and an eye for detail is essential. This person must live in the Denver Metro or Inland Empire areas.
4. The Administrative Assistant assists the Principals with typing and other administrative tasks, as assigned. Typing, transcription, and proofreading skills are essential. Writing skills are helpful. This person must live in the Denver Metro or Inland Empire areas.
5. The Webmaster will maintain and update the Swope and Associates website, as well as developing websites for clients. This person will consult with clients regarding website design and content; construct and update websites; load pictures and text; create text as needed; and design the overall look and feel of websites.